We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
LET US ENJOY THESE EXPERIENCES IN A SAFE MANNER
Please know that we’ve made updates based on guidance from health authorities and appropriate government agencies.
We will always abide by any state/local mandates, laws, or regulations.
- We are unable to forecast what the public health requirements will be during our events
- However, you can rest assured that we will adhere to requirements issued by the host venue’s City and/or County Department of Health and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- (Updated 07/28/2022) Currently, there are no requirements for masks, or proof of vaccinations or negative tests, in place. If this changes, we will make all efforts to advise guests in a timely manner; regardless, final determination is subject to change and is made by the local health department.
PLEASE HELP US BY FOLLOWING THESE GUIDING PRINCIPLES
By entering the event grounds, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the venue/event.